#freewill #Godlovesyou #GoodGobi #BadBiriyani
God loves you and me sooooo much that HE gives absolute absolute freedom to HIS children..
Yes, I am talking about the freewill HE gave to Adam and Eve in the Eden Garden to chose between tree of life and death..
Hmmmmm.. How do I explain my awe… The fridge had a week old chicken biriyani along with a bowl of yummy Gobi manchurian.
And God did not force them to eat the Good Gobi only 😉
Yess… It is about the C.H.O.I.C.E, We make..
Power lies in how you respond to what life throws at you. Choose to keep your joy.
Okay, Now to the Gooooood Gobi Manchurian….. 😛
Gobi Manchurian is a excellent party appetizer. Recipe following..
1. Chop cauliflower into big sized florets and drop them into hot water for one minute to get them cleaned.
2. Mix all the batter ingredients and add water little by little. Make sure that you stop when you get the batter in a pouring consistency.
3. Dip all the florets in the batter.
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed iron skillet and fry the cauliflower florets in medium flame.
2. Check by poking one cauliflower chunk. Make sure that the florets are half cooked and golden brown. Once done, take them and keep aside in a tissue papered plate.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add & saute chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies.
4. Add chilly sauce, soya sauce, ketchup, vinegar and cook in slow flame for a min.
5. Add 1/2 cup of water and salt. Add salt little by little because soyasauce is salty as well. Allow it to boil for a minute.
6. Add the florets and cook them for 2 to 3 min. Add spring onions, give them a good stir and there you go 🙂
1. The addition of sauce can be customized according to your family taste buds.
2. I would suggest adding the Manchurian sauce gravy to the florets just before the serving, cos the dish is best when the florets are crunch n crisp.
3. I served this yummmo with Veg pulao. Any Basmati rice dish goes well with it.
Detailed recipe cards below …
Recipe Courtesy- From a Facebook Group called Ghar Ka Khana