Buckle up your seats, It is testimony time!! Supernaturally natural..
Everyday post lunch was nightmare for me for the past one and a half year. There was not even one day that I passed without having headache after my lunch. Never had the habit of sleeping post lunch but I adopted it to get rid of the headache. Though sleeping is difficult, I will keep my eyes closed in a dark room atleast for half an hour to get rid of it. If I do not do so, the rest of the day is like doing chores with a disturbing pain. I was living with that. Last week, I commanded the pain to leave from me in Jesus name. And I told HIM, Look Daddy I have commanded the problem, and you take care of the rest. I just realized after one whole week, I did not have even traces of headache. I see no change in my routine, no medicine, no post lunch nap and I have my every whole day full of cheer. I command every pain that you think is usual to leave your body right now. Daddy wants his daughter to be pretty comfortable all the time Lets take it!!
For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and is able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12
The Gods word is so sharper that it can pierce the joint and marrow where the blood is formed. Take God’s word – “You are healed by MY Stripes” Isaiah 53:5 and command the problem or sickness to leave your body. And it shall leave!! If you see delay, be consistent in believing and commanding. Dear, God wants you well, All the time. Sickness is not God’s plan. Yes, it shall leave!!
This healing giving me more cheer more joy and I tried out some new dishes. Presenting to you, one among them that is Methi Malai Mutton.
The dish is a melt in mouth, rich creamy gravy with goodness of methi leaves. Very very easy to prepare. A rich aromatic dish in just two steps. It makes a good accompaniment with Biriyani/Jeera Pulao/Roti. I served it with mushroom biriyani. My recipe here.
Step by step tutorial..
1) Marinate 500 gms of mutton with 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp haldi or turmeric powder, 1 tsp pepper powder, 1 tbsp jeera powder, 2 tbspn kasoori methi, 1/4 cup fresh and thick yogurt, 3/4 cup malai or fresh cream, . I used milky mist fresh cream that I got from supermarket. Please go easy on salt, since cream is salty. Marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
2) Pressure cook the marinated mutton plus few coriander and mint leaves for about 20 minutes in med-high flame. And it is done 😀
Super easy know? Believe me the aroma and taste is great.
1) The gravy is oily due to the cream being heated up. You can remove excess oil if wanted.
2) Mutton can be replaced with chicken with the cooking time adjusted.
3) Again I stress, let the marinade have less salt than required.