An anxious plus joyous travel to Chennai from native it was, long night chats with parents right from the results announcement till the date of college counselling, all time surfing the website to check where I stand in the college grabbing market, making sure that the seat I targeted for myself is vacant, What an adventurous time in one’s life is the college counselling period!! I am sure, you are nodding heads with me 🙂
How can I miss to say about the tension of missing the important dates for the entrance exams. Be it GATE or CAT or any exam for that matter! If it doesn’t matter to you, it matters to someone else. Yes, For all the passionate students over there hungry about entrance exams and colleges, Collegedunia.com is a real boon.
A website for a student just out of school or fresh out of college definitely needs to be easily accessible for all important information. Below are few aspects about the website that grabbed my attention:
– Option to search for colleges and universities
– Top Colleges with ratings
– News & Updates ( Most Liked, Latest, Most Read )
– Search filters include course and location
Here is the list of Hotel management colleges in India.
– The website is a repository for details of most top colleges ( including college view pictures & videos, map locations, nearby colleges )
Look at the loads of information about Manipal University.
– Each college has fancy icons as below to provide you all facilities available.
– You get to connect with the college for more information like brochures, fees etc throu gh collegedunia.com
– Upcoming exam details are listed to alert the students
To top it all, there is no sign up or payment to access collegedunia.com. Overall, the website is a bank of educational information benefiting the parents and students. The website is reliable. So, you can bookmark it to stay updated on the upcoming exams and admission news. I will be happy to see all colleges & courses in India to be listed on the site in the future, thus providing wide options to the students. Hope this helps the parents & students in my dear readers list 🙂
Love & Shalom,