Bringing to you Drumstick leaves Ragi roti for the millet monday of February 🙂
A nutritious pack of breakfast meal..
Here is what you will need..
1 cup Ragi Flour
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 tspn salt
A bunch of drumstick leaves
4 small onions chopped finely
1 red chilly chopped
3 tspns of oil
Clean the drumstick leaves. Heat a pan, add 2 tspns of oil. Once oil is hot, add onions and red chilly chopped. Add drumstick leaves and saute them. Add required salt, cover cook until the leaves are well cooked.
1. Mix ragi and wheat flour in a clean bowl. Add salt.
2. Knead the flour into a dough by adding hot water little by little. Make a thick dough, so as to make rolling easy.
3. Roll a ball of dough into a small circle. Stuff the saute-ed drumstick leaves.
4. Pull the edges of circle and make a ball again.
5. Carefully roll the dough now. Heat a pan and place the roti. Drizzling oil is optional. Turn the roti and cook on both sides.
I relished it with mint coconut chutney 🙂
My Notes – Ragi Roti takes little longer to cook than normal chappathis.
Please do try out and let me know your comments. Your comments help me grow. You can reach out for any doubts via mail or FB msg. Also, do not forget to send a picture when you try them, so that I can feature your creation on my FB page 🙂
Love & Shalom,