I love recipes less than 30 minutes. I sort them under my lunch box menu. And here is our healthy, easy-to-do Chinese mixed veg curry. Absolutely delicious. Do try it out.
Preparation time : 5 mins | Cooking time : 15 mins
Here is what you will need..
1/4 kg Mixed veg chopped or diced ( Preferred veggies – Baby corn, Cauliflower, carrots, Beans, Broccoli, Celery, Onions )
25 garlic pods chopped into fine pieces
2 to 3 red chillies
2 tspn Oil
1 tspn Honey
1 tbspn Soya sauce
2 tspn corn flour
Chopped spring onions
1. Clean & Chop veg into cubes. I chose as much as healthy veggies – broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, bell peppers, carrots. Blanch broccoli and cauliflower. Check how to blanch here.
2. Mix 1/2 cup water, corn flour, honey, soya sauce in a bowl. Keep this honey sauce mix aside.
1. Heat a pan. Add oil. Saute red chilies and chopped garlic for a minute.
2. Add the veggies, sprinkle water, salt. Cover and cook until the veggies are cooked for 90%. Once the veggies are cooked, sprinkle pepper powder.
3. Add the honey sauce mix. Stir well. Cook with lid open in medium flame for the next 3 minutes. Check seasoning and switch off stove. Garnish with some chopped spring onions.
Please do try out and let me know your comments. Your comments help me grow. You can reach out for any doubts via mail or FB msg. Also, do not forget to send a picture when you try them, so that I can feature your creation on my FB page 🙂
Love & Shalom,